"Who We Are" and "What We Do"?
Praxism are one of the UK’s largest independent specialists of Identity and Access Management solutions.
“Trusted Advisors” – We are entrusted to provide security expertise to many large enterpriseorganisations. Our professional services are at the forefront of delivering market leading Identity and Access Management/Governance solutions.
Our aim is simple - to exceed expectations every time through our evident passion and enthusiasm for project value and to ensure your success – across both technical and business arenas.
Our capabilities and service offerings encompass Consulting, Training, Support and Managed Services. Our experienced and specialised team provide a wide range of business and strategic consultative-led services, which include Readiness Assessments, Roadmap Mapping, Maturity and Evolution Models, Project Planning, Disaster Recovery, Role and Risk Operation Models, High Availability, and many others.
“Praxis” is Greek and it means putting theory into practice, “ism” refers to “Identity and Security Management” - exactly what we do!
- One of UK’s largest IAM dedicated consulting teams;
- Deployed solutions manage and govern over million plus identity base
- Core focus on solutions which incorporate leading and best practice
- Additional value: Readiness packages, Fast Track deployment solutions, Monitoring Tool, and much more.
Our performance and integrity really matters, in all we do! We strive to exceed expectations, always work to improve what we do where we can, adopt a can do pragmatic attitude and think out the box (how many others promote open book software licensing in the education market).
- Give our customers continuity during an engagement.
- Act as a trusted advisor on behalf of the customer.
- Provide exceptional customer focus around all of our operations, which are strategic, high value and focused in nature.
- Adopt a "can do" attitude and maintain a flexible approach to projects as they progress.
- Provide exceptional customer value in all that we do.
Investment is critically important, that is why Praxism
- Attracts the best in the industry through generous renumeration. The success of any project depends heavily on the people involved and we work carefully to ensure that our project teams have the skills demanded by the job. That is why we invest over 8% of our turnover in staff training, mentoring and graduate programmes.
- Cultivate long-term business relationships. Business relationships with top-tier customers require a high degree of effort in order to establish and maintain them.
- Identify solution gaps and develop value-added services and software tools. Success breeds success and we embrace every opportunity to help our customers implement growth strategies and leverage technology. The emphasis on customer success helps us grow.